Position Title: Receptionist.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Receptionist job opportunity is available at for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Manage the reception, meet and greet, scheduling and program support ground and first floor
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Manage the reception professionally, meet and greet with visitors and enterprise prospects.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Relevant University Degree in Economics, Marketing or Business related discipline is preferred.
- Relevant post graduate or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The position attracts competitive remuneration
29th September, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a scanned passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Reference” as the subject of the email.
WHO IS ?
We are a leading Multi-national Company with interest in Telecommunications, Real Estate, Oil and Gas among others. We are in the process of launching our Customer Experience Centers in four major cities in Nigeria. The cities will bring the latest and greatest of ICT innovations that power the digital world to our customers. The centres are designed to showcase technologies and experiences that customers can preview before they buy and will also provide customers very exciting experience about our current products and services while showcasing the possibilities of what the future brings in the world of information and communications.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: