Position Title: Regional Logistics Manager.
Regional Logistics Manager job opportunity is available at Omnibiz Africa for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- The Regional Logistics Manager will oversee daily warehouse and logistics operations within the assigned regions.
- You will be the handler for 3PL & distributors to deliver all operational, cost, & functional goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Overseeing daily operations of up to 10 operational offices.
- Provides overall operational management direction and guidance to regional offices on daily operations
- Visit each partner hub as needed to assess office dynamics and operational compliance providing support and guidance when necessary.
- Supervises the hub managers in partnership with sub-departments.
- The position is primarily responsible to provide leadership, direction, and support to the hub managers to ensure operational excellence.
- Develop and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships: Develop and maintain effective relationships with all team and other associates/team outside the region.
- Provide Insight and business strategy operational growth within your region.
- Ensure daily reporting, weekly, quarterly, and operational KPI are maintained
- Ensure continuous operational improvement adapting the Lean methodology.
- Make process improvements to the existing processes.
- Coordinate with systems/ IT teams to make use of technology to improve processes.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Overall 5+ years’ experience in the area of Logistics
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University (MBA/MSc is a plus).
- Customer Service/Account Management.
- Should have experience in SCM in online or offline retail formats / FMCG companies.
- Should have experience in vendor management and have handled teams.
- Good working condition
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Omnibiz Africa?
At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow. Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.View More Jobs at Omnibiz Africa
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: