Position Title: Regional Sales Manager.
Regional Sales Manager job opportunity is available at MTN Nigeria for individuals who possess First Degree in any related discipline.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- To develop and drive the Regional & SME Account sales strategy in the regions to ensure return on investments, profitability and customer satisfaction
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Enterprise Solutions Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Take appropriate managerial action to ensure targets are met or exceeded when routinely monitored (sales, trend, and profitability analysis, profit margins, return on investment (ROI), market share and value).
- Set monthly and quarterly targets for regional sales, agreed with Senior Manager Regional & SME.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Manage all resources assigned to regional sales efficiently, profitably meeting the agreed needs of all customers and prospects.
- Supply relevant decision support and management information data to ensure that sales regional performance conform to expectations.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration will be an added advantage
6 – 13 years experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising / managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in the enterprise market and sales management in the telecommunications industry
- Experience in developing key accounts as well as sourcing new business opportunities
- Sales Management
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Leadership Management
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Please apply online and attach your CV
- Please note that you must attach your CV for the application to be complete.
Apply Before :-
16th March, 2020.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply button below:
WHO IS MTN Nigeria?
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.View More Jobs at MTN Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: