Position Title: Registered Nurse.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Registered Nurse job opportunity is available at Lifecrest Medical Services Limited for individuals who possess B.Sc or Diploma form a Nursing program
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Monitoring patient’s condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice.
- Observing and interpreting patient’s symptoms and communicating them to physicians.
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans to patients.
- Perform routine procedures and fill in patients’ chats
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies.
- Assists surgeon during operations .
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc or Diploma form a Nursing program
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Proven experience as a registered nurse.
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible and compassionate.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- Valid nursing license.
5th December, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Lifecrest Medical Services Limited?
Lifecrest Medical Services Limited is an integrated and multi-specialist Medical Organisation located at No 56A Ikota Road 1 Estate, Ikota (within the periphery of Lekki County home Estate main and Western gate Estate main entrance gates), Lekki, Lagos state. It is conceived to identify and resolve most of your clinical and diagnostic medical needs, especially in the fields of General Medicine, Family Medicine, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, Ent, Cardiology etc,as well as your behavioural and emotive medical problems in the following specialities ie Psychiatry, Psychology etc.View More Jobs at Lifecrest Medical Services Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: