Position Title: Registrar.
Job Station: Ekiti State.
Registrar job opportunity is available at College of Health Science and Technology Ijero Ekiti for individuals who possess relevant qualifications
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the College, who is directly responsible to the Provost in all of his/her functions, except as otherwise directed by the Council in a particular matter.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities, the Social Sciences or Law (minimum of second class lower division). A Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- The candidate for the post of a Registrar must be a seasoned Higher Institution Administrator with no less than five years cognate experience as a Deputy Registrar of a Higher Institution of learning.
- Must be a member of relevant and recognized Professional bodies.
- Must not be more than fifty (55) years of age at the time of applying for the position.
- Must have a medical certificate of fitness from a Government Hospital.
- Must be a person of proven integrity. He/she must be intellectually and professionally sound and knowledgeable in the rules and regulations of the polytechnic / college
- He/She must be able to render all necessary Secretariat Services in respect of meetings and advise on compliance with the applicable rules and regulations of the College.
- must be proficient in information and Communication Technology (Id).
Terms of Appointment and Conditions of service
- The appointment is for a single term of five (5) years – Non-renewable. The salary is consolidated and the appointee shall enjoy other benefits of Office as may be approved from time to time by the Governing Council.
The salary attached to the position is consolidated Tertiary Educational Institutions salary structure.
Apply Before :-
21st August, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 20 copies of applications, 20 copies of his/her vision for the College in the next five years, in not more than 1000 words; and twenty (20) typewritten copies of Curriculum Vitae giving the details in the following order:
- Full Name with surname underlined
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin & Local Government
- Nationality and how acquired
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of Children
- Current Postal Address including telephone number & E-mail
- Permanent home address.
- Educational Institution attended with dates
- Academic/Professional qualifications obtained with dates
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Honors and Distinction (if any)
- Peer-reviewed publications in APA format (for the posts of Provost & Librarian)
- Conferences attended/Papers presented with dates (for the posts of Provost & Librarian)
- Previous Employer(s) and post(s) held with dates
Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked with the post at the left hand corner, addressed to:
College of Health Science and Technology,
Applicants are expected to forward soft copies of Applications and CV to: Provost@chstecijero.edu.ng using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note:Names and addresses of three (3) Referees (Employer, Educational and personal) who are to forwarded confidential reports directly to the Ag. Provost, College of Health Sciences and Technology, Ijero-Ekiti (Provost@chstecijero.edu.ng)
WHO IS College of Health Science and Technology Ijero Ekiti?
College of Health Science and Technology, Ijero-Ekiti was established by the Ekiti State Government Law (Re-enactment) No.16, 2019. It is located along Epe Road, Ijero-Ekiti, about 50 minutes’ drive from the state capital, Ado Ekiti. The Institution translated from the erstwhile School of Health Technology, in January, 2011 and was borne out of the need to produce qualified middle level Health Professionals that will render Primary Health Care Services, in line with the Global Concept of Community Health.View More Jobs at College of Health Science and Technology Ijero Ekiti