Position Title: Registrar.
Job Station: Katsina State.
Registrar job opportunity is available at Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Candidates should have at least a second class (Lower Division) Honours Degree in relevant fields (e.g. Arts, Social Sciences, Administration etc) from a recognized University. Possession of Master’s Degrees will be an additional advantage.
- Candidate must be computer Literate
- Candidates must have at least twelve (12) years Post qualification experience.
Terms of Appointment
The appointment is a tenure appointment for a period of four (4) years which may be renewed for another term
Salary for this position is in line with consolidated Tertiary institutions salary structure (CONTEDISS).
Apply Before :-
15th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications with 15 copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae stating the following:
- Full Name;
- Place and date of Birth;
- State of Origin;
- Local Government Area;
- Marital Status;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Contact Address;
- Phone Number;
- E-Mail Address;
- Academic and professional qualifications with dates (Copies attached);
- Statement of work experience including full details of former and present posts;
- Name and Address of three referees.
All applications are to be submitted to the office of the “Registrar” via the address below:
Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery,
No 3 Isa Kaita Road Near Motel Junction,
G.R.A. Katsina P.M.B 2227,