Position Title: Relationship Manager - Retail Banking Group.
Relationship Manager - Retail Banking Group job opportunity is available at First Bank of Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Book quality assets and ensure effective portfolio monitoring for early detection of defaults.Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Market the bank’s products to meet customer needs
- Initiate development of products required to meet customer needs.
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing customer
- Ensure zero tolerance for inactive/dormant accounts
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related.
- Higher Degrees (MBA) / Professional Certificate will be an added advantage
- Minimum experience – 3 years relevant banking (marketing and credit) experience
- Good Knowledge of the business environment
- Credit/Risk Management
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures
- Customer Service
- Strategic Business Planning
23rd September, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS First Bank of Nigeria Limited?
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: