Position Title: Release & Deployment Manager.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Release & Deployment Manager job opportunity is available at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- Our client, requires the service of a highly skilled Release and deployment manager. The successful candidate will coordinate and analysis the acquisition, implementation, and installation of new software.
- A deployment manager’s job is to take software packages and roll them out for full operational use.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Manage all aspects of the end-to-end release processes
- Ensure coordination of build and test activities across the various teams
- Provide management reports on release progress
- Establish release policies and strategies for the organization
- Develop and improve release processes, work instructions and release notes
- Ensure teams follow the established policies and procedures
- Coordinate release package design, scripting, build and configuration
- Coordinate release package acceptance including business sign off
- Sign off releases for implementation
- Manage communication, preparation, and training for releases
- Produce any required release documentation
- Undertake build, release and deployment activities if release team members are not available.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years cognate IT experience, 2 year of which must be in Test Automation & Performance Testing
- Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage e.g. CTFL, ITIL.
Skills / Competencies:
- Instinct for analytics and logical application of concepts
- Understanding of basic programming languages
- Must have sound knowledge and experience of functional testing performed manually.
- Expertise in creation of test scripts
- Possess good knowledge on Automated testing tools
- Have experience working in development environments using continuous delivery and continuous integration
- Able to manage defect processes and version control activities
- Well versed with agile, DevOps and continuous delivery
- Maintain good communication, reporting and interaction with stakeholders
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Passion for automation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Must be able to demonstrate experience leading release activities in multi-site, multi-client development environments.
25th September, 2021.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: