Position Title: Research Analyst.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Research Analyst job opportunity is available at Sankore Investment for individuals who possess Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Statistics, Economics or Finance related courses.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Track major economic events both global and domestic and provide analytical insights
- Conduct forecasting of major markets and economic trends
- Gather relevant data on the investment landscape (globally and locally) and conduct analysis with a view to spotting new and emerging opportunities
- Prepare internal reports on investment portfolios and support preparation of other reports
- Conduct research on targeted sectors and make recommendations to support fund management investment activities
- Develop investment strategy document and provide research reports to clients.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Statistics, Economics or Finance related courses
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Research Analyst
- Experience collecting, interpreting and organizing data
- Well-grounded in macroeconomics on the global and domestic fronts
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Excellent use of Microsoft office especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiar with fixed income and equity markets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to prepare extensive reports and present findings to companies with clear and concise action advice
- Working knowledge of the financial industry and market
- Attention to details and a commitment to accuracy.
Apply Before :-
28th February, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Sankore Investment?
Sankore is an investment and advisory firm that provides an array of wealth and fund management services to individuals and institutions.View More Jobs at Sankore Investment
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: