Position Title: Research and Development (R&D) Manager.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Research and Development (R&D) Manager job opportunity is available at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Developing new products within cost briefs and managing new product development projects including understanding consumer requirements.
- Commercializing developed products – lab to scale.
- Renovation projects to improve upon existing products and processes
- Localisation of imported raw materials
- Developing a world-class R&D facility and manning for the same
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Minimum 5-10 years of core R&D experience, developing products for the West African markets.
- proven experience in developing and launching successful bouillon cube products specifically in Nigeria.
- Experience in beverage products is an added advantage.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, HND or Master’s Degree qualification.
- Negotiable for the right Candidate.
21st October, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
WHO IS MasterMindsHRSG Consulting?
MasterMindsHRSG Consulting – Our client, is currently one of the leading players in the processed tomato industry in Nigeria, with significant industrial processing infrastructure investments at it’s state-of-art factory located in the Shagamu industrial belt.
They are currently in an expansion phase not just in processed tomato, but also in a diversified portfolio consisting of spices & seasonings, beverages and dairy.View More Jobs at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: