Position Title: .
Job Station: Lagos State.
job opportunity is available at Alan & Grant for individuals who possess **
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Ensure all daily reports from the unit are sent out on due timelines
- Ensure all weekly reports from the unit are sent to unit head
- Develop 2 financial models
- Develop 1 asset pricing model
- Ensure all adhoc reports are sent out on agreed timelines with unit head
- Ensure quarterly reports from the unit are sent out to unit head for review on due timelines
- Ensure yearly reports from the unit are sent out to unit head for review timely
- Any other task that may be assigned
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Candidate must have a minimum of BSc in related field (MSc/MBA is added advantage)
- Candidate must have at least 3-5 years’ experience in role and must be currently working in a financial institution.
- Candidate must be in active employment at the date of recruitment and must have stayed in current employment for not less than 1 year
- Candidate must possess Analytical skills
- Candidate must be a Computer Literate (Ms. Office Office)
- Candidate must have knowledge of Fixed Income, Equities. Real Estate and other asset classes
Apply Before :-
WHO IS Alan & Grant?
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.View More Jobs at Alan & Grant
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: