Position Title: Risk Analyst.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Risk Analyst job opportunity is available at for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- Risk and Fraud Analyst will have to ensure continuous risk management and pro-actively anticipate issues to minimise risk exposure in our sportsbook gaming activities
- You will also need to identify potentially fraudulent accounts activities, investigate them and judge on them to minimise the impact on good customers and company.
- The Risk and Fraud Analyst will be also responsible for setting up alerts, anti-fraud workflows and responsive reaction measures in collaboration with other internal departments
- The person will be also involved in analysing customer behaviour and fraudulent activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Investigate, classify and prioritise various forms of fraudulent users and payment concerning activities;
- Oppose and avoid high-risk scenarios, specify and analyse internal control and risk management techniques to defend operation from fraudulent attacks;
- Establish risk and fraud avoidance measures;
- Monitor and authenticate customer registrations;
- Monitor and analyse customers’ attitudes;
- Approve players’ pay-outs, assure that turnover requirements at customer withdrawals are answered;
- Oversee and optimise current and new payment methods;
- Communicate possible and actual fraudulent attacks to other answerable employees and departments;
- Determine weaknesses and vulnerabilities;
- Regularly research information concerning online fraud threats;
- Reduce Key Performance Indicators (e.g. Chargeback ratios, Refunds).
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, experience in iGaming and / or in sports betting company will be considered as asset;
- Outstanding knowledge of online payments, gaming accounts, banking and payments processing;
- Understanding and experience in monitoring, measuring and preventing fraud;
- Understanding of mitigations to risks related to iGaming environment;
- Understanding of related legislation and regulations in fraud and risk mitigation;
- Exceptional analytical and investigation skills;
- Outstanding punctuality and exceptional communication skills;
- Efficient judgement and informed decision making skills;
- Eagerness to work on various shifts, night shift as well as public holidays;
- Good command of English language is essential.
31st October, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: