Position Title: Sales and Marketing Executive.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Sales and Marketing Executive job opportunity is available at First Business Alliance for individuals who possess B.Sc. / B.A. Degree in related fields or equivalent experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Defining and implementing processes, procedures and documents for Marketing
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization
- Organising and attending promotional sales events and exhibitions
- Follow up on the different marketing channels
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Generate a high volume of prospective clients
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers – this can involve writing and proofreading copy and liaising with designers and printers
- Updating and maintaining Customer Relations Management (CRM)
- Planning, preparing and delivery of presentations to enquiries, clients and management
- Defining and implementing processes, procedures and documents for Sales
- SELLING business services
- Converting leads to customers
- Respond to clients queries regarding the services in a timely fashion
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Other duties as assigned
- Contributing to and developing long-term marketing plans and strategies
- Assisting in the delivery of approved strategies
- Participates in the activities of the assigned unit at all functional levels as needed, and may temporarily perform the duties of a team-member in an emergency, or while the team-member is on leave
- Performs related duties as required
- Liaising with executive management and leading the company strategy
- Implementing strategy plans across both sales and cost control functions
- Analysis of market activity and trends
- Identify and exploit potential business opportunities
- Maintain customer relationships and develop new business
- Knowledge of industry to aid development of company business plan
- Time management and planning
- Communication skills
- Good oral communication skills
- Dedication and passion for the role
- Good people interpersonal skills
- Ability to think “outside the box”
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to identify market segments, niches, and potential markets
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- B.Sc. / B.A. Degree in related fields or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a Sales/ Business Development role in Real Estate Sector.
- Good presentation skills and creativity.
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing and Digital /online marketing
- Demonstrated ability to interact and consult effectively with superiors, subordinates, clients and partners
- Outstanding communication, teaming and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English.
Apply Before :-
27th February, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
WHO IS First Business Alliance?
First Business Alliance was born out of the desire to redefine the office experience and to create spaces for the modern individual. With thoughtful consideration of the evolving nature of work, we create nurturing and collaborative communities that empower our clients to do their best work.View More Jobs at First Business Alliance
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: