Position Title: Sales and Marketing Manager.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Sales and Marketing Manager job opportunity is available at Michael Stevens Consulting for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- Achieve the organisation’s monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and marketing targets by developing marketing opportunities, implementing sales plans, and managing staff and functions. A head office position, and Reports to the COO.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Set up and successfully run the Marketing, Sales and Distribution operations and to increase sales capacity and coverage
- Collect and analyze customer/consultants feedback to improve customer centricity, increase channel visibility and optimisation
- Ensure monthly sales phasing, order planning, product purchase, trainings, and visits to the consultants(distributors)
- Regular strategy sessions with the consultants to identify gaps with our products, formulate new product ideas based on market trends and requirements, identify new markets for specific products and pricing
- Implement the incentive and commission structure for consultants, and follow up with new requests and ensure product availability at depots and stockists outlets
- Ensure steady monthly revenue generation from existing consultants, upselling with new products, and pricing while introducing sales incentives to increase product purchase.
- Work with other departments towards providing top-class service delivery to partners and consultants.
- Constantly expand the supply chain of partners by introducing new partners with the right requirements to drive the organisation’s sales and marketing initiatives
- Achieve sales and marketing human resources goals through normal managerial duties, such as recruiting, training, onboarding, coaching, and disciplining the sales and marketing staff and depots
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets to meet the organisation’s sales and marketing goals
- Develop field sales and marketing action plans to achieve marketing and sales goals
- Report writing
- Work with other units and key employees in the company to achieve the organisation’s sales and marketing targets.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 10+ years experience in management in a corporate setting
- Transformative approach to leadership that inspires and empowers others
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future.
25th September, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.View More Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: