Position Title: Sales Consultant.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Sales Consultant job opportunity is available at HR Leverage Africa for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are currently seeking to hire a sales consultant who will be responsible for devising strategies to promote and sell products or services to customers and clients as well as devise sales techniques; demonstrate products and services to customers; study sales statistics and establish sales potentials.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Generating high Net worth and leads and turning them into opportunities for sales.
- Contacting potential customers via telephone, email, and face to face.
- Working to KPI’s and revenue targets as set by the sales director.
- Arranging meetings with prospects in order to demonstrate investment opportunities of products.
- Negotiating prices with potential customers and closing sales.
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.
- Paying attention to competitors and their activities within the industry.
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively.
- Maintain and grow a strong client base.
- Find new business opportunities and maintain a healthy pipeline for future deals.
- Respond to new and current client base regarding complaints and service inquiries.
- Be a “brand ambassador” that represents the company’s brand and values.
- Informing clients of market conditions, updating them on investment research and economic trends, and meeting with them to discuss their portfolio performance and investment objectives.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Minimum of a first degree in Business Administration or other related fields.
- Proven ability to drive sales and generate new business.
- Relevant industry experience ideally gained from a competitor business.
- Confident and experienced negotiator able to drive revenue
- Have excellent people skills and intuitive to client’s needs.
- Giving professional presentations.
- Not buckling under pressure and be very target driven.
- Being computer literate in software such as Microsoft word / Excel.
- Working well as part of a bigger sales team but also be able to deliver and work independently.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.View More Jobs at HR Leverage Africa
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: