Position Title: Sales Executive (Omose Luxxary).
Job Station: Lagos State.
Sales Executive (Omose Luxxary) job opportunity is available at Mikado Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Promoting, selling, and securing orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach;
- Handling key clientele base by sustaining & developing relationship with client
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Planning and organizing personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment for territory/segment.
- Negotiating the terms of agreement and closing sales while managing clients database.
- Meeting sales target, promoting new products and special deals.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND.
- Desired Course: Marketing.
- Minimum of 3-5 years hands on experience in Sales.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A high degree of self-motivation.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
6th November, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Mikado Nigeria Limited?
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.View More Jobs at Mikado Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: