Position Title: Sales Executive.
Job Station: Other Countries.
Sales Executive job opportunity is available at FMCG Company for individuals who possess Bachelor’s Degree.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Responsible to drive both primary sales and secondary sales within assigned territory.
- Increase sales of our products through trade marketing, product availability across all retail touch points in the assigned territory.
- Carry out field marketing and direct marketing to increase company’s revenue, acquire new customers and meet sales target.
- Contact and meet potential clients on a regular basis for new business opportunities.
- Develop positive relationships with existing distributors for repeat business.
- Attend meetings with managers to discuss sales strategies and marketing tactics.
- Develop and maintain database of all distributors and key customers within your territory.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years work experience.
- Must understand sales territory mapping and sales strategies.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must have excellent social intelligence and emotional intelligence.
- Must be hungry for success, have can do attitude, goal-getter and a team player.
7th May, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and preferred location (e.g Sales Executive – Kano) as the subject of the mail.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: