Position Title: Sales Manager (Watches).
Job Station: Lagos State.
Sales Manager (Watches) job opportunity is available at Adexen Recruitment Agency for individuals who possess Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or relevant disciplines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Act as the key point of contact between the organisation and its clients: Selling products, answering queries, offering advices and introducing new products.
- Identify sales prospects and ensure contact with them.
- Achieve set sales target.
- Establish, maintain and follow up on current client and potential client relationships.
- Develop new accounts.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients with excellent product knowledge to achieve a sales target.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through filed activity to appropriate company staff.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and other office programmes.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Prepare presentation and proposals.
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
- Direct staff in the development, analysis and preparation of reports.
- Supervise staff in accordance with company’s policies and procedures.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum of 10 years Sales experience in related industry, managing High Net worth clients.
- Experience selling fine watches, jewelry, or luxury goods are desirable.
- Experience working in a target oriented environment is mandatory.
- Ability to persuade and influence others, ability to develop and deliver presentation strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong arithmetic ability.
- Fluent use of English Language.
Apply Before :-
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.View More Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: