Position Title: Sales Merchandizer.
Sales Merchandizer job opportunity is available at Isabelle Cosmetics Limited for individuals who possess OND in Marketing, Business Administration, and other related field of study.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
- Act as the liaison between customers and the company by addressing customer issues and solving customer problems.
- To collaborate effectively with customers to create attractive sales floor displays and make sure that company product is prominently displayed.
- Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data
- Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges
- Controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season.
- Analyzing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colours or styles) and ensuring that they reach their full potential.
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes & clear outs.
- Maintaining awareness of competitors’ performance
- Monitoring slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary
- Gathering information on customers’ reactions to products
- Analyzing the previous season’s sales and reporting on the current season’s lines
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- A minimum of OND in Marketing, Business Administration, and other related field of study.
- Minimum of proven 2 years’ experience in SUPERMARKET as a Merchandizer.
- Computer knowledge is a plus.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Latest merchandizing trends and best practices.
Apply Before :-
31st January, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com With the State applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note:Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.View More Jobs at Isabelle Cosmetics Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: