Position Title: Sales Officer.
Job Station: Rivers State.
Sales Officer job opportunity is available at Michael Stevens Consulting for individuals who possess B.Sc in any discipline.
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy SalesExecutivesto help us build up our business activities.
- The Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- B.Sc in any discipline with one year sales experience.
- 1 year Experience.
24th March, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job title” as subject of the email.View More Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: