Position Title: Schedule Assistant.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Schedule Assistant job opportunity is available at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Search for Suppliers / Contractors that have undergone desktop pre-qualification on the JQS database
- In conjunction with NNPC Personnel and as directed shall generate onsite audit schedule for Suppliers/Contractors on FIFO basis.
- Send requirements for the onsite audit schedule 2 weeks before scheduled date
- Write report on schedules done indicating Suppliers that are ready for the onsite visit or otherwise
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND with good customer service skills / training with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
23rd September, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited?
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: