Position Title: School Registrar.
Job Station: Abuja.
School Registrar job opportunity is available at Eden Solutions & Resources Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- The Registrar will be sales focused and is primarily responsible for pupil recruitment and the admissions process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- To oversee the admissions process from enquiries through to prospectus, visits, assessments, offers and enrolment including all general questions, administration and school communications: building up a good relationship with families.
- To manage School tours, book appointments for parents, and make members of staff aware of the visit.
- Provide leadership and vision to ensure that the School’s admissions practices and procedures are up to date, compliant with all relevant regulations and effectively implemented and that they are seen as dynamic systems that are continually kept under active review.
Measurement, Analysis and Forecasting:
- Manage the weekly forecasting of admissions figures in conjunction with the Head, ensuring that the pupil forecast is based upon the up-to-date admissions pipeline.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or other.
- An understanding of the principles of sales and marketing
- Excellent IT skills, particularly with excel.
- Experience with a School information system is desirable.
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Administration and Certificate/degree in education management.
- Proficiency with MS Software, minimum of 10 years experience in an International school.
26th November, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WHO IS Eden Solutions & Resources Limited?
Eden Solutions & Resources Limited is a Human Resource Management Organization that provides its clients with excellent, bespoke and cost effective Business Management Solutions.View More Jobs at Eden Solutions & Resources Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: