Position Title: Screen Printer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Screen Printer job opportunity is available at Trukolor Digital Communications Limited for individuals who possess minimum of an ND.
- We are looking to hire a talented Screen Printer with an eye for detail to oversee our company’s Screen Printing process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Receiving work order jobs for Screen Printing,
- Examining work orders to determine estimated printing times,ink,and material quantities,
- Designing screen patterns according to customer specification,
- Selecting screen size, degreasing agents and emulsion coatings,
- Loading screen into printer,
- Installing and repositioning screen printing plates and pressure roles,
- Calibrating printer before batch is printed.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- ND minimum,
- Previous work experience as a Screen Printer,
- Excellent hand-eye coordination,
- High level of creative and artistic skills,
- Ability to stand for long periods,
- Ability to work with ink and chemicals every day,
- Ability to manually operate large machinery,
- Ability to work alone for long shifts,
- Ability to work nights if required.
Apply Before :-
3rd April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
WHO IS Trukolor Digital Communications Limited?
Trukolor Digital Communications is one of the leading printing and creative service providers in Nigeria and beyond. We provide standard services in the area of offset (Paper) and large format printing, Monogram, Screen print, Heat transfer, Cinematography, post production digital editing and imaging, Renting of sound equipment, as well as event planning.View More Jobs at Trukolor Digital Communications Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: