Position Title: Secretary.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Secretary job opportunity is available at FortunEdge Systems for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Greet visitors and point them in the right direction, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment
- Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- Screen phone calls, redirect calls, and take messages
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Receive invoices and review for accuracy
- Coordinate staff travel arrangements including transportation and accommodations
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required. associate’s degree in Business Administration preferred.
- 2-3 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
- High degree of attention to detail
- Data entry experience
- Working knowledge of general office equipment
- N75.000 – N85,000 monthly.
7th November, 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS FortunEdge Systems?
FortunEdge Systems – We are a Premium, established and trusted provider of information security and infrastructure solutions across Nigeria with offices within the major cities.View More Jobs at FortunEdge Systems
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: