Position Title: Secretary / Personal Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Job Station: Lagos State.
Secretary / Personal Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) job opportunity is available at Michael Stevens Consulting for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- Appointee should be organized and detail oriented with strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively, good IT Skills will be an added advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Chief Operating Officer
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager which will vary from time to time
- Provide clerical support when needed
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Candidate must be a graduate and have solid experience as a secretary/personal assistant.
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Interpersonal skills – patience, listening, and communicating
- Attention to detail
- Strong Communication skills
- Good listening Skills
- Tact and diplomacy
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
Apply Before :-
7th August, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: jobs@michaelstevens-consulting using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.View More Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: