Position Title: Security Officer.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Security Officer job opportunity is available at for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Provide physical security and ensure that the center is protected from pilferage.
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling regularly; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting equipment, and access points, permitting entry.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Relevant University Degree in Economics, Marketing or Business related discipline is preferred.
- Relevant post graduate or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 experience as a Security Officer in a multinational company
- Good experience in physical security and area protected from pilferage.
- Good knowledge of use of security equipment.
- The position attracts competitive remuneration
29th September, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a scanned passport Photograph to: email@example.com using the “Reference” as the subject of the email.
WHO IS ?
We are a leading Multi-national Company with interest in Telecommunications, Real Estate, Oil and Gas among others. We are in the process of launching our Customer Experience Centers in four major cities in Nigeria. The cities will bring the latest and greatest of ICT innovations that power the digital world to our customers. The centres are designed to showcase technologies and experiences that customers can preview before they buy and will also provide customers very exciting experience about our current products and services while showcasing the possibilities of what the future brings in the world of information and communications.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: