Position Title: Security Patrol Coordinator.
Job Station: Ogun State.
Security Patrol Coordinator job opportunity is available at HCD RoyalConnect Limited for individuals who possess releevant qualiifcations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
The duties and responsibilities of the patrol coordinator is as follows:
- Attend meetings on behalf of the Company/Security Management
- Complete Incident reports and escalate to investigations when needed
- Provided onsite support at events as need arises
- Source Security equipment and contract services as needed
- Coordinate with vendors
- Create and maintain security management schedules for the Company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines and handle pressure situations is a must.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Attention to detail, strong follow-through skills, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Reliability, flexibility, maturity, and the ability to interact with all levels of personnel and departments within Department of State.
- Must possess strong editorial, clerical and analytical skills and the willingness to learn any specific program requirements of the position.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word; have intermediate to advanced skills with Excel and PowerPoint; and other database software experience desired.
- Undergraduate degree and 6 years related experience.â€‹ Without a degree, must have 8 years of related experience.
- Monitoring police radio nets and alarm indicators, ensuring expeditious response of field units.
- Serving as an information source for the patrol units.
- Maintaining the desk journal which is the official record of all patrol radio traffic. It is filed chronologically by date and serves as a backup reference and support for other reports.
- It is imperative that the radio log contains the source, time, and substance of conversation on all routine calls. In cases of serious incidents, an incident complaint report (ICR) will be completed.
- Responding to radio calls and engaging in self-initiated law enforcement activities.
- Extending military courtesies and making quick decisions based on judgment and common sense.
- Security Patrol Coordinators donâ€™t wait for something to happen. They do preventative patrol inspections and proactively undertake security measures to prevent burglary, damage and other misbehavior.
- Ensuring that each trainee receives extensive training in accordance with departmental procedures and policies.
- Keeping abreast of all new and updated changes.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Must have a minimum of HND / B.Sc, in Criminology or its equivalence.
- Minimum of 5 Years of experience as a Security Patrol Personnel
- Must be an Ex-Service Personnel that resides within the stated location.
- Ability to ride Bike is a MUST
- Must be conversant with Ogun State Routes
- Ability to interface with Clients and write reports
- Interested candidates MUST reside within Abule Egba, Attan, Songo Otta and its environs.
Apply Before :-
5th September, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.View More Jobs at HCD RoyalConnect Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: