Position Title: Senior Analyst, Channels Infrastructure.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Senior Analyst, Channels Infrastructure job opportunity is available at First Bank of Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess a degree or its equivalent in a IT related discipline.
- Provide technical expertise in the areas of channels applications and infrastructure operations
- Assist with development, maintenance and operation of the channels infrastructure, applications and processing according to the strategic guidelines, technology processes and needs in all areas, in order to keep running the services provided by IT and in accordance with the institutional objectives
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Conduct proactive monitoring, operation and maintenance of channels applications and infrastructure (ATM, POS, FEP, etc.) in order to maintain and support operations and ensure compliance to relevant standards:
- Provide technical direction in the area of requirement definition, planning, coordination and implementation of channels applications and infrastructure
- Perform configurations, problems, incidents, IT service continuity and supply
- Assist effort to evaluate, recommend, integrate and coordinate enhancements to the channels applications and infrastructure services:
- Assist effort to develop and configure channels infrastructure from conceptualization through stabilization
- Test, debug, document and analyze performance of channels applications and infrastructure components
- Assist with channels infrastructure implementation
- Provide support to all environments (production, test, QA, development, etc.)
- Conduct planning and monitoring of event, fault and performance management
- Fulfil service requests and perform routine maintenance and support activities
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to reports
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a IT related discipline
- Masters or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 3+ years of experience in channels system support/ administration
Apply Before :-
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
WHO IS First Bank of Nigeria Limited?
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.View More Jobs at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: