Position Title: Senior Analyst, IT Finance and Vendor Management.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Senior Analyst, IT Finance and Vendor Management job opportunity is available at First Bank of Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess a first degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline.
- Contribute to managing financial accounting, billing, reporting, transaction processing and control activities across IT finances
- Contribute to managing relationship with existing suppliers on a day to day basis including contract changes, issue and/or dispute resolution and contract termination
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Assist with reconciling various accounts receivable and other balance sheet accounts
- Review IT Vendor Contracts to ensure they conform to IT processes and procedures
- Contribute to preparing, coordinating, and communicating monthly financial calendar close
- Assist with monitoring IT budget and liaise with IT unit heads to document and track IT spending
- Assist with facilitating the selection of appropriate sourcing options to ensure delivery of quality solutions at a competitive price
- Maintain a preferred supplier list
- Contribute to reporting IT financial performance, analyzing variance (budgeted costs versus actual costs) and support budget decision making
- Assist with managing the operational relationship with suppliers
- Participate in supplier selection, assist in setting selection criteria and potential suppliers evaluation
- Assist with reviewing supplier performance against defined SLAs and OLAs
- Raise service improvements when needed, manage issue and resolve disputes
- Assist with managing relationship with suppliers to ensure the provision of specific resource / technical skills required to fix complex or severe incidents / problems
- Ensure fulfilment of supplier’s responsibilities during exit period.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 2+ years of financial management, accounting and/ or treasury experience
- 1+ years of experience in supplier relationship management.
Apply Before :-
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
WHO IS First Bank of Nigeria Limited?
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.View More Jobs at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: