Position Title: Senior Analyst, Third Party Application Support.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Senior Analyst, Third Party Application Support job opportunity is available at First Bank of Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess degree or its equivalent in any numerical discipline.
- Provide operational support for all Third Party applications within the Enterprise following IT global best practice and in line with FirstBank Information Security standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Conduct proactive monitoring, operation and maintenance of Third party applications (Bespoke, Treasury Enterprise Business Suites, CRM etc for optimal performance and ensure compliance to relevant standards
- Provide technical direction in requirement definition, planning, coordination and implementation of Third party applications
- Ensure prompt and effective delivery of applications to users
- Management the availability and optimal Performance of application configurations, problem and incident management to ensure IT service continuity and support
- Collaborate with IT Application Solution developers and other stakeholders to ensure new applications meet the bank’s operational standard.
- Participate in the User Acceptance Test to ensure changes to production Third party applications meets operational standard
- Collaborate with Information Security Operations Department to ensure that all the identified bank’s Third party vulnerabilities are remediated appropriately
- Ensure that SLA with vendors are monitored and deliver the expected values to the bank
- Assist with routine application analysis, and evaluation on resource requirements necessary to maintain optimal service levels
- Ensure all application issues are resolved and root cause(s) are documented
- Fulfil service requests and perform routine maintenance and support activities
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to management reports
- Monitor and ensure proper tracking of expiration of application certificates as it relates to third party applications
- Participate in testing and exercising of the bank’s business continuity management of critical products and services as it relates to third party applications
- Ensure closure of all internal and external audit exceptions as it relates to all third-party applications
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in any numerical discipline(Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics etc..)
- Masters or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 5+ years of experience in systems support/ administration
Apply Before :-
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
WHO IS First Bank of Nigeria Limited?
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: