Position Title: Senior Analyst.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Senior Analyst job opportunity is available at Anadach Consulting Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualfications.
- The Senior Analyst is key position to delivering innovative analytic work that supports projects at Anadach Consulting Limited.
- Driven by a passion for healthcare quality, the Senior Analyst will perform complex health care analyses while working independently to identify opportunities, develop solutions and investigate new capabilities utilizing multiple data sources to fulfill client deliverables.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Serve as primary point of contact for projects for analytics request, including creating data sets and coordinating ad-hoc analyses to address client needs.
- Design and create charts, graphs, tables and reports to support findings and develop recommendations
- Present technical findings and methodologies to senior clients in written and visual presentations
- Establish strong working relationships and active communication with Founding Partners and external stakeholders to effectively manage expectations
- Conduct analyses of information on varied healthcare data
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- MBA, M.Sc (Finance), M.Sc (Economics) or post-graduate degree candidates with a focus on healthcare strongly preferred
- Previous experience in healthcare decision support, finance, or consulting preferred
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Proven ability to analyze and synthesize data with business intelligence tools
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously and work with multiple teams
- Attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
Apply Before :-
20th August, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Anadach Consulting Limited?
Anadach Group Anadach provides a wide range of services to various stakeholders in the health sector including management consulting, Advisory and Capability Enhancement Services, Professional and Executive Resources, Clinical Services Improvement and Data and Information Technology.View More Jobs at Anadach Consulting Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: