Position Title: Senior Associate / Associate (Management Consulting).
Job Station: Lagos State.
Senior Associate / Associate (Management Consulting) job opportunity is available at KPMG Nigeria for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- In line with KPMG’s desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best in-class talent with the requisite skills and experience, we seek Senior Associates/Associates (Management Consulting).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Work as part of a team to address complex market, strategic, operational and organisational issues
- Develop business cases and implementation plans to underpin successful delivery
- Lead work stream and analysis on engagements and take responsibility for small teams when required
- Contribute to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables
- Support client workshops and present insights and recommendations enabled by strategic thinking, technical knowledge and strong and clear communication skills
- Work collaboratively with client staff and management, often working in joint teams in the development of and delivery of recommendations
- Support business development activity, showing initiative in building relationships with clients during engagements
- Contribute to thought leadership and knowledge management to support practice development
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- A minimum of three years of experience in any of these areas – strategy, customer experience, digital transformation, operational transformation, financial management and people/HR
- Demonstrated ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems
- Creative problem-solving ability and inquisitive mindset
- Intellectual curiosity and an ability to work independently; be comfortable developing answers and solutions often when the client requirement remains unclear, or changes
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of exposure to project management is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very good proficiency in PowerPoint and MS Office suite is essential
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Apply Before :-
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
WHO IS KPMG Nigeria?
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.View More Jobs at KPMG Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: