Position Title: Senior Design Engineer - Civil.
Job Station: Rivers State.
Senior Design Engineer - Civil job opportunity is available at ASC Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualiifcations.
- The successful candidate would support the Lead Design Engineer in the Project Delivery Organisation in ensuring effective coordination and delivery of design and engineering work for capital projects. Ensures that the Civil / Structural engineering design for assigned capital project is carried out safely to applicable codes and standards utilising Industry best practices to achieve error free and on-schedule project delivery.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
The duties will Include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for delivering the civil/structural engineering design package for projects, as appropriate for each phase, in line with the corporate goal of competitive and affordable
- Apply the relevant project and engineering procedures in line with the PMF/DCAF to deliver the appropriate engineering and design requirements and ensure value creation, maturation and protection within the engineering design space.
- Ensure all civil/structural engineering discipline requirements and inputs are made into Project documents such as BfD, BDP, BDEP, PES, PEP, ITT, etc, in close coordination with other technical discipline to ensure an integrated delivery.
- Act as technical expert on projects within the projects organization and responsible for the relevant discipline deliverables plan for projects. Liaise with the Corporate Engineering and other Technical Authority to provide appropriate technical assurance on projects.
- Carry out and perform basic and detailed design and engineering work Design Calculations, Simulations, Work scope definition, Project Specifications, selection of standards, Preliminary Design Drawing as may be required for specific projects
- Carry out civil/structural design reviews on third party design packages including, BDP, FEED, Detailed Design to ensure compliance of the deliverables with provisions of the applicable Design standards and specifications as part of the overall project quality assurance program.
- Provide support for civil/structural engineering studies and change impact analysis as part of the Management of Change (MDC) procedure.
- Review and advise on Construction Technical Queries (CTQ) and mitigate actual and potential impacts on project philosophy and existing design
- Perform the role of Discipline Q-Captain to ensure Flawless Project Delivery
- Provide visible and personal leadership in HSSE to drive Goal Zero from design through construction and operation
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
The right candidate Should possess the following:
- A University degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Extensive experience (7-10) years in the Oil & Gas industry with direct experience of project engineering, design and construction. At least 4 years should have been spent leading civil design work
- Experience shall include design, specify, execute and construction of onshore & marine civil structures in steel and concrete, Geotechnical and foundation design and analysis
The right candidate shall be competent in the usage of the following software:
- PDMS or E-3D
- STAAD Pro
- Navis Work
Apply Before :-
9th July, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Include the position applying for in the subject of your email).
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interviews,
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidates(s)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: