Position Title: Senior Design Engineer - Process.
Job Station: Rivers State.
Senior Design Engineer - Process job opportunity is available at ASC Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess University degree in Chemical Engineering or other engineering/science discipline.
- The successful candidate would support the Lead Design Engineer in the Project Delivery Organisation in ensuring effective coordination and delivery of design and engineering work for capital project. Ensures that the process engineering design for assigned capital project is carried out safely to applicable codes and standards utilizing industry best practices to achieve error free and on-schedule project delivery.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide timely and pro-active technology supports for integration of projects covering Masterplans for process, utility, plot layout, product evacuation and gas supply; Reviews and audits with respect to consistency and integrity at the interfaces; Development studies with various SMEs for growth projects; Review, ensure and maintain quality of a critical process safety document- Process Engineering Flow Schemes (PEFS), Plant modifications related to the project interfaces prior to Management approval to ensure operational integrity of the process plant.
- Review of all technical integration input for process and utilities projects, including quality control of deliverables, whilst meeting process technical safety assurance, to ensure the quality and technical integrity of new installations by maintaining minimum required codes; applying requisite design criteria and standards as prescribed by Client standards and best practice in the industry; and applying strategies that aim for minimum life cycle costs,
- Provide process & utilities technological support to assure the quality of in-house process technical safety risk assessments as applied by TA in the execution and quality assurance of utilities and process technical safety reviews (HAZOP, PSSR, etc.) for plant changes and third party projects integration, ESP, Al-PSM and Bow-tie development in conjunction with the other discipline Client’s Technical Authority (TAs).
- Provide process engineering support to achieve maximum profit for the Client through evaluating energy efficiency, production capacity, and process reliability of new plant projects expansion projects and Third-Party Projects deliverables plan for projects. Liaise with the Corporate Engineering and Other SMEs/TA to provide appropriate technical assurance on projects.
- Demonstrate HSSE Leadership, champion Production Risks and Process Safety accountabilities in Implementation, execution and management of process & utilities integration support with new plant projects, growth projects and Third-Party Projects. Drive the review of and learning from proactive observations and incidents,
- Review vendor documentation to ensure compliance with requisite standards, codes and regulations far integration within the project design. Provide input for equipment selection and integration, Implement best practices for Integration of equipment within a modularization philosophy including inspection/commissioning/testing related to commissioning, start up and integration of new facilities
- Perform the role of Discipline Q-Captain to ensure Flawless Project Delivery.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
The right candidate should possess the following:
- A University degree in Chemical Engineering or other engineering/science discipline
- Extensive experience (7-10 years) in the Oil & Gas industry with direct experience of project engineering design, construction and maintenance. At least 5 years should have been spent on Process Engineering experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience shall Include process design and conceptual development, process control, modeling and analysis In Petrochemical, Refinery, E&P and Gas plants environment; including execute, and start-up phase.
The right candidate shall be competent in the usage of the following software
- UniSim, Hysys or Pro II
Apply Before :-
9th July, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Include the position applying for in the subject of your email).
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interviews,
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidates(s)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: