Position Title: Senior HR Officer - Data & Systems Support.
Job Station: Abuja.
Senior HR Officer - Data & Systems Support job opportunity is available at Malaria Consortium for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- The Senior Human Resources Officer will provide administrative support to the HR Manager in relation to the all Human Resource related functions in the organization.
- This will include ensuring consistency of our approach to processes and policies and maintaining high quality standards across all of Malaria Consortium, Nigeria.
Scope of Work
- This position will work closely with the HR Manager in providing HR support on all related functions.
- The Senior HR Officer will consistently support on all systems administration (Cascade, Saviom, payroll and SharePoint) and data management including Learning & Development for the Nigerian office.
Key Working Relationships:
- Within this position, the key internal working relationships are with the HR Manager, and the UK based Senior HR Officer (Systems).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
HR Systems Administrator (50%):
- Review and update starters and leavers details on cascade;
- Collate staff objectives and completed probation reviews & appraisals, saving information and updating records in electronic personnel files and cascade respectively
- Take the lead and Support the Nigerian office with the administration relating to Learning & Development activities (performance management)
- Support the coordination of inductions for new starters
- Support exit interviews and other meetings for exiting staff.
- Ensure that all employees are covered under the appropriate benefits policy.
- Provide first-hand HR support to the state offices on administrative, systems or policy related challenges
- Tracking of trainings, code of conduct and conflict of interest documents
Payroll Administrator (30%):
- Ensure monthly variations (starters and Leavers) are captured on payroll software;
- Ensure details of contract documents are in sync with all organization policies;
- Maintain accurate records of employment benefits.
- Produce monthly salaries as at when due in addition to statutory deductions.
- Draft end of contract letters with relevant details as captured on cascade.
- Assist in collecting information required for HR policies and other HR related projects
- Manage a filing system for HR information, including sensitive and confidential information
Data Management (20%):
- Maintain an updated L&D tracker and plan
- Working closely with the Resourcing and CDMO; maintain trackers of all recruitment consultant database
- Draft regular HR monthly reports on Nigeria activities, including KPIs for the HRM;
- Minute taking in HR related meeting e.g. disciplinary cases.
- Lead in the scheduling of HR meetings and appointments.
- Support in the management of the HR Information System (Cascade) with required updates on leavers, starters, leave analysis, performance management analysis and related data analysis
- Update annual L&D tracker
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Certificate in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-years experience in a related role
- Prior experience in a similar level role
- Prior experience in data management and HR analytics
- Experience in human resources or administration
- Experience in record keeping/management.
- Knowledge of Nigeria employment law.
- INGO experience will be an added advantage.
- Commitment to maintain confidentiality of HR information
- Able to work on own initiative with limited supervision
- Excellent in English with good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Very good in computer skills with high proficiency in Microsoft package
- Able to manage and priorities multiple tasks
- Resourceful – able to â€˜think outside the boxâ€™
- Flexible work style
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Knowledge of databases
25th January, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Malaria Consortium?
Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and under privileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.View More Jobs at Malaria Consortium
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: