Position Title: Senior Lead, Solution Design & Integration.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Senior Lead, Solution Design & Integration job opportunity is available at MTN Nigeria for individuals who possess degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Specialises in designing and developing IS solutions for MTNN in accordance with architecture and design specifications.
- Complete an analysis of the customer’s business requirements, as it relates to technical infrastructure design, and ensure traceability of the design to the business requirements.
- Develop designs of the functional requirements in relation to enterprise business application projects; and including the conceptual, high-level and detailed design specifications for build, implementation and support of this business solution.
- Organize and coordinate the activities of the systems design team and communicate
- All business process changes to them and highlighting the implications on design.
- Liaise with vendors/business team for new solution pilot execution , proof of concept and evaluate the implications of new technology trends.
- Assess implications of a given design, current and future support model; and prepare an implementation and transition plan.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- First degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years working experience while working in Information Technology roles. Such roles include software delivery, software solution architecture and design – using software development Methodologies like Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods, Prototyping and use of design tools such as Unified Modelling Language (UML).
- Experience in software solution development and integration- The skill set to include – Java/ J2EE platform, SOA (EST/WSDL/XSD/XL), enterprise system integrations(B2B, B2C ), Web design and development
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related discipline from a reputable institution.
- Knowledge of telecommunications applications – CRM, ERP systems, Billing, SIM Registration, Payment solutions, Call Detail Record Analysis, Mobile application design, Inter connect and Value Added ervices (VAS ) solution & cloud computing .
- Formal training in system design architecture, technology architecture and systems integration.
- Specific training on functional business processes
- Elementary leadership training courses
- B.Sc, B.Tech, HND or B.Eng
Apply Before :-
10th March, 2020.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply button below:
WHO IS MTN Nigeria?
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.View More Jobs at MTN Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: