Position Title: Senior Manager, Business Development.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Senior Manager, Business Development job opportunity is available at an Indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing Company for individuals who possess Degree in Engineering or any other related field.
- To carry out business development activities and ensure growth in revenue generation by identifying leads, developing relationships and creating awareness for our portfolio of services in the engineering division.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Develop pipeline of new business for the company to improve company’s market position
- Build key client relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals.
- Prospect potential new client through effective networking and manage existing client
- Drive the formulation, execution, monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and operating plans for enhancing business growth and operating efficiency.
- Identify the market / business opportunities, trendsetting ideas and project by researching industry and related events, publications, daily media, Nipex portal and also through existing clients.
- Screen and propose potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financial, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities and making recommendations.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by examining risks, potentials and estimating partner or client needs and goals.
- Gather market and customer information, network with major industry players and decision makers and provide feedback on industry trends to division and management.
- Prepare weekly marketing reports on targets and achievements for management.
Key Result Areas
- Number of business development ideas and penetration strategies developed.
- Number of market intelligence generated.
- Number of new project secured.
- Number of new business contracts established for IESL.
- Number of technical partner developed for the company.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- A First Degree in Engineering or any other related field
- A Postgraduate Degree or MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum Experience 10-12 years relevant experience.
- Relevant Professional Qualification.
- Business understanding
- Strategic focus
- Decision making.
- Business development.
- Market Intelligence
- Marketing and sales acumen.
- Proposal development
- Negotiating skill
- Opportunity and relationship management
- Commercial acumen.
Apply Before :-
30th January, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: