Position Title: Senior M&E Officer.
Senior M&E Officer job opportunity is available at American University of Nigeria (AUN) for individuals who possess relevant qualification.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Lead in the plan and implementation of MEL activities of the project.
- Ensure high quality data are available when needed for programmatic decision making.
- Manage the information-gathering process for results and performance reports.
- Support in Adapting and maintain a high quality database for the project.
- Contribute to work plans, budgets and technical reports and deliverables.
- Monitor project performance against targets and prepare periodic reports on M&E activities.
- Participate in project assessments, evaluations, design and development of survey protocols.
- Support implementation of program evaluations, baseline and end line assessments.
- Promote learning and assist state team on documenting and implementing lessons.
- Support the elaboration of success stories and case studies based on intended audience.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Demography, Mathematics or any other relevant discipline.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), IMS etc.
- Minimum of 5-7 years working experience in related position.
- Experience in conducting assessments, surveys, data management and analysis.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Project.
Apply Before :-
26th May, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here (doc) to apply online and submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and references on a single file to: firstname.lastname@example.org in a word document or PDF format. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email
- The position is local position and is open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
- The position is contingent on the award of the project to the American University of Nigeria.
- This position is for one year, renewable based on performance and continued donor funding.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AUN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce; we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race creed, colour, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion and marital status.
WHO IS American University of Nigeria (AUN)?
The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
In collaboration with a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), the American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking prospective candidates for the anticipated Prevention of Spread of COVID-19 Pandemic through Awareness Raising and Livelihoods Support for Adolescent Girls and Boys in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: