Position Title: Senior Medical Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Senior Medical Officer job opportunity is available at Lifecrest Medical Services Limited for individuals who possess Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to Junior physicians
- Performing Administrative duties and risk management.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patients care are maintained.
- Keeping informed on advancement in the field and contributing to the magical researching programs .
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulation and safety standards.
- Reporting to senior management,as well as liasing between administrative and medical Staff.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical record keeping practices.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine
- 5+ years’ clinical experience.
- BLS, ALS, Ultrasound scan, added advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics.
- Extensive knowledge of medical record keeping practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization.
5th December, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Lifecrest Medical Services Limited?
Lifecrest Medical Services Limited, which is an integrated and multi-specialist Medical Organisation located at No 56A Ikota Road 1 Estate, Ikota (within the periphery of Lekki County home Estate main and Western gate Estate main entrance gates), Lekki, Lagos state. It is conceived to identify and resolve most of your clinical and diagnostic medical needs, especially in the fields of General Medicine, Family Medicine, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, Ent, Cardiology etc,as well as your behavioural and emotive medical problems in the following specialities ie Psychiatry, Psychology etc.View More Jobs at Lifecrest Medical Services Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: