Position Title: Senior Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Senior Officer job opportunity is available at Gabi Williams Alzheimer’s Foundation (GWAF) for individuals who possess Diploma / Master’s degree in Administrative.
Purpose of Position
- The Senior Officer is responsible to the Board of Trustees for achieving the mission and goals of the organisation.
- The Senior Officer is responsible for managing GWAF’s operations, programs and finances.
- The position requires working with GWAF’s Board of Trustees, staff, volunteers, as well as local, state, federal, international organizations, consultants and community partners.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
Strategic Planning / Board Relations:
- Collaboration with the Board of Trustee to create a mission-focused strategic plan to guide GWAF.
- Provide periodic report to the Board of Trustee on operations and the financial condition of GWAF including but not limited to capacity building, development and management of GWAF volunteer programs, and outreach to stakeholders such as academic institutions, government and non-governmental organisations as required for the development of the strategic plan.
- Organize and attend Board of trustee and Advisory Council to develop a fundraising plan to ensure that the organization has the resources needed to fulfil the strategic plan.
- Work with the Board of Trustee to implement periodic evaluations of the organization to ensure that the programs are effective, and consistent with the organization’s mission.
Program Planning / Evaluation:
- Manage all aspects of the organization, including budgets, data management and program delivery
- Implement the strategic plan
- Develop policies to guide the organization and program to fulfil our mission
- Manage and continuously evaluate use of technology systems, and compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Oversee development and implementation of a marketing plan and publicity including social media management and development
- Work with tax accountants and auditors to ensure compliance with federal, state and local government regulations, work with the board to develop annual budgets and prepare periodic financial report for pubic reporting.
- Ensure revenue and expenditures are consistent with the approved budget.
- Maintain sound financial practices
Public Relations / Marketing:
- Enhance public awareness of GWAF and its programs
- Serve as GWAF’s representative with outside contacts, including donors, other organizations, businesses, and government entitles
- Establish partnerships with other organizations, businesses, and governmental entitle to contribute to GWAF’s mission, including visibility, outreach and growth
- Work with the fundraising representatives of the Board of Trustees to implement a fundraising plan
- Cultivate and maintain strong donor relationships
- With the fundraising representatives of the Board of Trustee to identify grant funding opportunities and prepare proposals
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Diploma / Master’s degree in Administrative.
- Experience preferable spent in public health or related field;
- A Bachelor’s degree from a reputed University / Polytechnic / Nursing Institution
- Computer Literate with experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and data management / data analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and Interpersonal skills.
- Able to work effectively with Board of Trustees.
Apply Before :-
29th February, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their written Application and CV to:
The Board of Trustees,
Gabi Williams Alzheimer’s Foundation,
No 4, Idowu Martins Street,
P. O. Box 75243, Victoria Island,
Mobile No. 08033447167
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO IS Gabi Williams Alzheimer’s Foundation (GWAF)?
Gabi Williams Alzheimer’s Foundation (GWAF) was founded to help fill the gap in Alzheimer’s disease services and advocacy in Nigeria, and support caregivers and patients suffering from the disease. It was established in honor of the life and work of Dr. Gabi Williams, a physician and public health pioneer afflicted by the disease.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: