Position Title: Senior Tax Consultant.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Senior Tax Consultant job opportunity is available at Updeal Resources for individuals who possess Degree in Accounting, Finance or any other business-related field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Manage the Firm’s Taxation Advisory Unit which involves drawing up workable programme and timetables, directing other tax advisory members;
- Coordinate and execute all Taxation engagements in both computerized and manual environments;
- Display excellent understanding of Nigeria and International Tax Law;
- Use of Taxation and Transaction Advisory tools and software including Microsoft Office, Most especially Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint, Ms Word and any other suitable software;
- Respond to queries from tax regulatory authorities i.e. Federal Inland Revenue Service (“FIRS”) and respective State Boards of Internal Revenue (“SBIR”);
- Provide compliance and consulting services to corporate and individual clients;
- Identify complex tax issues and provide tax analysis for a variety of entities and their affiliates;
- Research and analyse a wide range of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates;
- Process and obtain corporate and personal tax clearance certificates for the firm and its clients, as it may apply;
- Coordinate FIRS and relevant SBIR audits of clients;
- Ensure clients’ compliance with the various tax policies and regulations;
- Conduct research on various tax stay awake issues;
- Computation of all Taxes (PIT, CIT, VAT PAYE etc.); and
- Ensuring the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of records and procedures
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance or any other business-related field;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in all aspect of Tax Advisory Services;
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related fields is an added advantage;
- Professional certificate in Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (“ICAN”) is required; (Candidate without ICAN professional qualification and certification should not apply);
- Demonstration of practical knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP; and
- Professional Certification in CITN is an added advantage.
- Self-driven, resilient and able to thrive in a pressurised environment;
- Critical thinking, a thirst for knowledge, confidence and strong business sense;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), with command of English;
- The desire to work in a diverse environment and gain exposure to an international working environment;
- Excellent Information Communication Technology (“ICT”) skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word (must be at least 80% proficient); and
- The ambition to undertake new challenges and step up into supervisory roles, taking leadership where necessary;
- The desire to work in a diverse environment and gain exposure from an international working environment;
- Strong project management techniques including decision-making ability, analytical skills, time management, prioritisation, organisation and evaluative skills;
- Build the reputation of the Firm through the quality of work, knowledge and experience; and
- Monitor and uphold high quality of service to clients.
Apply Before :-
31st March, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.View More Jobs at Updeal Resources
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: