Applications are opened to University Students for the Shell Nigeria 2020 postgraduate research internship. See the requirements and procedure to apply for the Shell Postgraduate Research Internship for University Students in Nigeria below.
The Shell Nigeria Postgraduate Research Internship provides opportunities for Nigerian post graduate students (M.Sc, M.Phil and Ph.D) to gain industry related work experience and carry out topical research within Shell Companies in Nigeria.
- Environment: Impact Assessment, Botany/Revegetation, Biology /Chemistry, and Environmental Management.
- Occupational Health: Occupational Health
- Oil Spill Response: Eco-friendly Bio-remediation.
- Strategy and Value Assurance: ICT, Computer Data Analysis and Management
How to Apply for Shell Postgraduate Research Internship for University Students in Nigeria.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by submitting the following:
- A duly signed one-page application letter stating team/discipline of interest.
- A curriculum vitae including, applicant’s phone number, email address, as well as three referees with their contact information. Ill. A titled, 3-page summary of candidate’s postgraduate research proposal including: study background, technical objectives, /methodology/data required, and expected outcome
- Scanned copy of the data page of applicant’s international passport or National Driver’s Licence.
All documents should be sent to: SPDC-University-Relations@shell.com
Apply Before: 15th April, 2019.
Please note the following:
- Applicants should not send any additional document apart from those listed under “Method of Application.”
- Applications from persons who have previously benefited from post-graduate research internship in any Shell Companies will not be considered.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
About Shell Nigeria.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is Nigeria’s oldest energy company, and has a long term and continuing commitment to the country, its people and the economy. As one of the world’s leading energy companies Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: