Position Title: Silo Attendant (Cement Industry).
Job Station: Kogi State.
Silo Attendant (Cement Industry) job opportunity is available at Dangote Group for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- Tend the cement silo effectively to ensure proper storage of finished cement and to maintain established quality standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Operate stationary pump in pneumatic conveyor system that conveys finished cement from one bin to another.
- Operate pump, air compressor, and other conveying equipment in line with agreed operating procedures.
- Monitor pressure dials on pump to indicate operating condition of conveyor to ensure proper functioning.
- Make minor repairs to the stationary pump to correct faulty operation and, oil and grease equipment’s.
- Monitor indicator level of silos to ensure that it is not filled beyond capacity.
- Ensure safety of personnel by executing silo operations in accordance with standard operating procedures.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
Education and Work Experience:
- Trade Test 1,2,3
- SSCE with minimum of ten (10) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of cement production process.
- Working knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management skills
REMUNERATION and benefit:-
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Dangote Group?
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.View More Jobs at Dangote Group
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: