Position Title: Skin Consultant.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Skin Consultant job opportunity is available at Owens & Xley Consults for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
Summary of Position
- As a Skincare Consultant, you’re responsible for educating clients on suitable products that will meet their needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Recommend product to customers based on their needs following the approved protocols.
- Whip shear butter to a smooth consistency
- Process customers’ orders
- Escalate other skincare issues to the Business Director
- Receive and attend to walk in customers
- Prepare the shop for daily sales
- Arrange the shelving
- Display products in a manner that they are easily accessible
- Fill out the store issue voucher
- Rearrange merchandise in an orderly and organized manner
- Recommend products to customers based on their needs
- Whip shear butter to a smooth consistency.
- Ensure accuracy recording client information and data for marketing and follow-up purpose
- Maintain and increase knowledge of the company’s product line and treatments by completing all allocated training plans and utilizing provided resources
- Maintain a clean, hygienic, organized and professional treatment area
- Consult with customers in a professional, upbeat manner
- Assist in other areas of the store if requested/necessary, such as the cash wrap.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- 2 year’s work experience in a similar role
- BSc or HND in a related field.
Skills and Abilities:
- Passion for beauty and strong attention to detail
- Love of service and selling to clients and strong communication skills
- Experience working in the beauty industry or with companies who have excellent client service delivery.
N60,000 – N80, 000 / month.
9th December, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Owens & Xley Consults?
Owens & Xley is a full service business consulting and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We love creating practical solutions that assist entrepreneurs navigate the day-to- day challenges of running a business.
At Owens and Xley Consults, everything we do is geared towards helping you build the business of your dreams and living the life you desire. Whether you are thinking of becoming your own boss or currently have your own business, we have solutions designed to support you.View More Jobs at Owens & Xley Consults
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: