Position Title: Social Media Executive.
Job Station: Rivers State.
Social Media Executive job opportunity is available at Myrtle Management Consultants Limited for individuals who possess B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Located in the heart of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State with the vision to cover the South- South region, our client seek to hire a professional and young Social Media Executive to join their growing team and promote their business goals and objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, monitor customer reviews, listen, and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Transfer orders, enquiries, concerns, queries, or complaints originating from social media platforms to customer service
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels..
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
- Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Successful incumbent shall also manage social media page of sister business related to the business.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- 2-3 years related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience managing the social media page of a similar business and or industry is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with graphics, web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills
- Fluent in English
- Impeccable writing skills.
- Competitive along with other benefits (HMO, Pension).
Apply Before :-
18th July, 2020.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply button below:
- Also submit a portfolio of previous experience
- Interviews are on a rolling basis
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WHO IS Myrtle Management Consultants Limited?
Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is a Logistics company professionally supporting its clients timely, efficiently, securely, affordably, and professionally with supply chain management solutions to support their project, contract, e-commerce, onsite logistics.
Their goal is to be the known for a renowned customer service delivery in the business and to develop and maintain a best-in-class infrastructure to ensure employee satisfaction, which drives customer loyalty leading to sustained profit growth and creating improved company value.View More Jobs at Myrtle Management Consultants Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: