Position Title: Social Media Executive.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Social Media Executive job opportunity is available at Panai Global Services for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
The Social Media Executive will work closely with the Senior Marketing Strategist to implement social media content and engagement. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers.
You will manage the company’s image in a cohesive way to achievemarketing goals. As a Social media executive, you are expected to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You must be self-motivated and committed to providing a positive social experience through timely, personable, and professional communication. Ultimately, you should be able to handle social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Develop, nurture, and maintain social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and others).
- Find and build relationships with Social Media Influencers.
- Work with influencers and industry sources to create positive online reviews and build company’s online reputation.
- Use statistical analysis to determine the effectiveness of each social media platform and social media campaigns
- Provides necessary support in planning, execution, and optimization of digital media campaigns and analytic reports
- Design and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Carry out email marketing, Bulk SMS, ads promotions and social media customer retention processes.
- Manage the company’s blog
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers through prospecting and networking
- Keep social media feeds exciting, trendy, and up to date
- Monitor and respond to social media reviews
- Submit weekly and monthly reports
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- HND / BSc in any relevant field
- Extensive experience with social media platforms
- Proficient in several social media analytics
- Excellent sense of digital design
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter
Experience: 2 – 6 years relevant experience
N75,000 – N150,000 per month
31st October, 2020
WHO IS Panai Global Services?
Panai Global servicers is a real estate company located in a Abuja.View More Jobs at Panai Global Services
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: