Position Title: Social Media Influencer.
Job Station: Rivers State.
Social Media Influencer job opportunity is available at Michael Stevens Consulting for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Scheduling content publications across platforms.
- Crafting and editing pertinent content.
- Covering all stipulated talking points.
- Sharing highly visible links to prescribed websites.
- Combing through your audience’s feedback to ascertain their insights.
- Adhering to all other agreed-upon sponsorship guidelines.
- Conveying authentic enthusiasm throughout each publication.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- First degree
- Demonstrable experience as a far-reaching Social Media Influencer.
- A large, highly dedicated viewership across multiple channels.
- Tech-savvy with well-honed marketing abilities.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- An amicable, authoritative, and culturally aware disposition.
- Predictably authentic.
- Identification with broader societal causes.
1st March, 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject of the email.
WHO IS Michael Stevens Consulting?
Michael Stevens Consulting – Founded in 1991 & headquartered in Nigeria, we are a leading business and management consulting firm with offices in 3 states in Nigeria and Accra in Ghana.View More Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: