Position Title: Social Media Manager.
Job Station: Edo State.
Social Media Manager job opportunity is available at Ten Degrees Global for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are looking for a Social Media Manager that would oversee the company’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies that align with business goals
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Create/source engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote the company and its and brand
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or related field|
- 3 – 5 years of social media management experience
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
6th November, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: