Position Title: Social Media Personnel.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Social Media Personnel job opportunity is available at the Space for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- Looking to hire a Social Media Personnel with great content writing skills.
- The ideal candidate must be an expert in planning, developing, and implementing the company’s overall social media strategy in order to support and improve online presence, convert leads, and improve the overall digital marketing efforts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Research industry-related topics and come up with engaging content
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar, and syntax
- Verify content and information
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience Ensure that content aligns with the briefs and follows stated guidelines
- Identify the business needs and gaps in our content and make recommendations where necessary
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Provide content for periodic newsletters
- Develop, implement, and manage social media strategies that align with the goals of the business
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Develop social media campaigns and measure the success of every social media campaign
- Excellent command of the English language
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, and Product Development teams to endure brand consistency
- Track and analyze SEO in order to provide effective solutions for content optimization
- Network with industry professionals and influencers via social media
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, trends, design tools, applications, and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools in order to deliver efficiently
- Oversee all social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Mailchimp)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor customer reviews
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
Social Media Strategist job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing or similar related/relevant field
- Experience as social media personnel
- Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms and best practices
- Practical knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with online research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design
- Outstanding multitasking skills.
Apply Before :-
8th July, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a brief essay (Not less than 100 words) on why you are the perfect fit for the role to: email@example.com using the position being applied for as the subject of the email.
WHO IS the Space?
The Space is a contemporary coworking center that is home to productivity, innovation, co-creation and the stars of today and tomorrow. Located in the heart of Victoria Island, we pride in our aesthetic ambience and top-notch functionality which allows for a seamless flow of your business activities.View More Jobs at the Space
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: