Position Title: Software Developer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Software Developer job opportunity is available at Proxynet Communications for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- The software developer will contribute to business growth.
- Generate ideas to improve system design or streamline product delivery, thereby enhancing customer satisfaction, sales and profits.
- Analyze information to determine, plan and recommend new programs is another way developers meet this objective.
- Ability to make good technical decisions that impact positively on adjacent systems or provide useful features.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 2 – 10 years.
- PHP & MySQL Application Development Skill with hands-on experience
- Proficient in RFID and Artificial Intelligence
- Knowledge of leading frontend frameworks (Boostrap etc)
- Database and Table Schema Design and Management
- Working knowledge of a Revision Control System (Git e.g)
- Working knowledge of jQuery and related plugin integration
- Object-Oriented Programming skill as related to PHP Programming
- Technical problem-solving skill is required
- Hands-on experience in programming is a must-have skill
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Network Engineering
- Must possess basic IT knowledge and any other relevant certification
- Must be a great team player
- Can work under little or no supervision.
31st October, 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Proxynet Communications?
Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.View More Jobs at Proxynet Communications
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: